Terms & Conditions
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Registration and payment is required to secure a spot in class
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Complete refund will be provided if cancellation does occur before 1 week of commencement of the program.
- However after this duration, refund will be provided only if your seat gets occupied by a student on the waitlist or from your end. We will reach out to our database from our end and try to fill in the seat.
- Make up session for a maximum of 1 class will be provided based on the availability.
- Mridakaari will not offer refund for any more sessions missed or for the sessions you are late.
- Mridakaari reserves the right to cancel or change the schedule of classes. The participant will receive full refund in the event of cancellation. However, if the classes are rescheduled, there will be no refund.
Transfer to an alternative class date is possible only if there is any vacancy in another batch and it needs to be done 1 week before the course begins.
The seat can be transferred to a friend or family member only before the class begins.